As sunday has passed
An important why I m adding sunday coz its only sunday when i read the newspaper.
n so when I was a kid I use to read young world magazine.
so at that moment of time that as if I would never had grown up
itxxxxx coz many reasons y I always refuse to be a grown up for example
1. when I was a kid I always found myself near to my mom
2. I was always being pampered all the time
3. used to do all little mischiefs
4. My grand mother make me eat food with her own hand ( I SOOO REALLY MISS HER)
5. I still remember my mamo always tell me that when I was born he has bunked his school. (I still love this statement)
6. I was the eldest, only grand daughter. ( before rida was not born :P)
7. my grand father always wake up for me early in the morning to leave me where my school bus comes n u know what I n my grandfather used to feed pigeons after fajr ( I love him n really misses him)
8. when my father scolds my grandfather always scold him n I used to hide after him. ( I miss those days )
9. my elder mamo was studying in Russia he always used to bring stuff for me…………. I still remember he has bought me a pink dress it was so warm n so comforting.
10. my father used to take me to parks every weekend n we had dinner.
11. I used to play a lot with my friends.
12. my uncle who is younger than my dad……….. every sunday he brings me a lot of snacks to eat n I used to call these snacks as “apas ki baat”
13. I was sooo cute everyone used to call me “Chinese” 😛
14. when I was kid my mom always sleeps with me coz I usually wakes up I midnight n usually terrified.
there are a lot more things but problem is ‘k agar yahan likhunge to ye pages khtm hojainge par ye post nhe “
I sill love my grand parent they had left me but I do still miss them
these are the reason
for which I love to be as I have never grown up
kash aesa hosakta k main kbhe bari hote he na
hamsesha choti he rahte
na mujhe koi dantta na koi mujhse naraz hota
n have a look at my childhood pic